function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VarunCVarunC 

Getting "Salesforce System Error: 1621110285-498685" when reading Report from Apex Reports API

I've installed an AppExchange package:
Salesforce Communities Management (for Communities with Chatter) - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5XHsEAN - The application Provider is "Salesforce".

In this package there is a particular report named as: CH T - Knowledgeable People Per Topic

When I try to read this report using following APEX code:
Reports.ReportDescribeResult descRes        = Reports.ReportManager.describeReport(r.Id);
I get a "Salesforce System Error", and this System error is not being trapped by any try/catch container. There is no issue if I try to read any other report.

Salesforce System Error: 1621110285-498685 (-1627279259) (-1627279259) 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (reports)

I'm unable to trap the error and this is breaking the full code. Can someone point me to understand why only this particular report cause trouble in Reading it? 

VarunCVarunC
Is there anyone who can guide me what could be causing the Apex code to throw the System Error? Salesforce Support is not helping on this, and closing my Support Case. And I'm afraid, since I don't know the root cause here, this could very well extend to any other report or any package of Salesforce and my app would break since I'm required to read Reports via Apex and I can't do that without Apex Reports Namespace Describe call.