function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicholas d'HotmanNicholas d'Hotman 

Delete Opportunity Line Item upon Creation

I am trying to use the visualforce flow to delete an opportunity line item after the creation of the line item sets off a process.  

Some background:
I have several sets of product sets which are dependant on some other variables within my system.  I would like to create 1 product which users can select and based on the other variables in the system the creation of that 1 product the correct set of other products will be added to the opportunity.  I have managed to do this very simply using the process builder but I would like to delete that original product from the opportunity once the other products have been added.  

I have very little experience using the flow designer but know there is the ability to delete objects from there and to trigger flows from the process builder but I cannot seem to get it right.

I created a flow which is simply the record delete box which says that it should delete a record with a specific name.  This is then triggered from the process builder.  This gives an 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this as I have searched for tutorials on using the record delete function but nothing that seems to be useful.
Sean MillsSean Mills
Dang, no responses... This is exactly what I am looking for. Did you end up finding anything? Thanks
Shaan Kastuar 22Shaan Kastuar 22
I'm also trying to accomplish this, and would love to hear some insight if anyone else arrives on this page and can provide some.