function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force 

Trailhead : Quick Start: Heroku Connect : Change and Redeploy the Application - Project Module Issue

Hi,
The trailhead project is title is something that I have completed and even data is correctly updated as provided in the module. Still the module doesnt show up as complete and results in error:

Step Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Tim Barr' contact record was not updated correctly in Salesforce. Please check your Heroku Connect setup. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I could clearly see that my change in updated heroku app traversed to SF Org and updated the required fields. But still I see below error.

Moulde URL:
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/project/quickstart-heroku-connect/qs-heroku-connect-4
JLA.ovhJLA.ovh
I got same issue when I was using heroku located in EU. Ensure you have chosen the non-EU location when setting up your account.
Else, instead of migrating it, it is quicker to restart from the right location.
Rajesh DanalaRajesh Danala
me too I am having the same issue. Are you able to resolve it ?
hai.huanghai.huang
I am having the same issue. Located in US.
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
Hi All,
There could be multiple reasons for this challenge to fail. Check out below post which is on same challenge and multiple suggestions are given which are very much valid and helpful. You can check below link and mark this answer if it helps.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000MKiQIAW
Jihane MessoudiJihane Messoudi
Hi All, 
I am having the same issue. Located in US. How can I access to "The application's server.js file in the root directory" to make an update. Thanks.
M ParnellM Parnell
Hello all,
I'm also having the same issue. All steps have been completed and verified, but I'm not finding this file.
Rafael ZamoraRafael Zamora
Hello I had a similar issue here is how I fixed it. Before pushing up my code to heroku I ran one more command in terminal:

'git status'

This showed me that my server.js was still in the staging process and hadn't been updated so I had to add then commit like the tutorial suggests:

'git add server.js'
git commit -m 'also set the home phone'

I hope this helps some of you. Goodluck! =)
Dhairya Shah4288Dhairya Shah4288
Hello Everyone, 

I have got the solution please follow the below steps:
1: Before going to the Change and Redeploy the Application trailheads, please complete the Prepare the App for Local Development
trailheads it will head you the folder that had been developed in your own device.

2: For example: in terminal i have c:\users\DhairyaShah\PhoneChangeapp, so you have to go your users folder which is named as Dhairya Shah in my case.

3. After that search the file named server.js in that folder and in the server.js file you will find the UPDATE salesforce.Contact SET Phone = $1, MobilePhone = $1 WHERE ... query so now follow the trailheads steps and you will be able to solve.

Thanks