function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mitchell McLaughlin 1Mitchell McLaughlin 1 

Agile Accelerator - Turning off Email notifications

Hi, 
We just started using Agile accelerator. is there a way to turn off the emails from agile? Or set preferences for what we want to get emailed on?

Thanks!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mitchell,

First and foremost sincerely regret delayed reply.

You can manage that on Agile Accelerator with the Settings tab. If you want to make the Settings tab available you should do the following 

1. From Setup, enter Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Apps. 
2. Click Edit next to Profile Self.
3. Select Settings and click Add to move settings from the Available Tabs to the Selected Tabs column.
4. Click Save.

Once you've done that you click on the + to see all tabs and when you're on Settings tab you can define the email notification level knowing that Agile Accelerator works with these levels 

• Bread & Butter—The user is notified when added as an Assignee and when other users comment.
• Meat & Potatoes—Notifications include everything in Bread & Butter, plus any changes in the status of the work item (the default level).
• The Whole Enchilada—Notifications include everything in Meat & Potatoes, plus changes to any major field. 

Kindly mark this post as solved if the information help's so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue and becomes a proper solution which results in helping others who are really in need of it.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Nancy Brown 17Nancy Brown 17
How to you disable/turn off the email notifications? 
Bernadette JonkerBernadette Jonker
There seems to be no way to do so. This 'solution' (which is not described at all clearly) still doesn't allow you to switch notifications completely 'off'. Essentially what Nagendra is trying to say is simply go to the 'Settings' Tab. In this tab there is a picklist. My picklist is already set to 'none' yet I get everything under the sun coming to me as an email.  You also cannot change the settings of others, only yourself. I'm afraid you get what you pay for with this product. 
Jolene Scott-MartinJolene Scott-Martin
There is the option to minimise the notifications, but no option to switch off completely unless you do it at system level for everything!

You need to find the tab 'Settings' tab/object though.  If you click on Launchpad (the 9 dots on top left) > then in the search type 'Settings' > Click on 'Settings' when it appears in your search. It will open a tab on which you can set Notification level. It allows you to choose between three levels of notification.  TIt's not clear if this setting changes the notifications for everyone or just the current user, because it references 'you' in the text.
Adam White 21Adam White 21
After looking at the Visualforce page where you set the preference it looks like it actually lives on the User object - so you could conceivably just disable all email or set a preference via a trigger/workflow/process or throw it on the User page layout.
Bryan Leaman 6Bryan Leaman 6
It would be really great if the emails were handled via workflow or process builder that we could change or add conditions to. I moved everything on the Kanban from "Deployed" to "Closed" and I think I sent an email to my boss for every one of them.