function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Guilherme Nascimento 18Guilherme Nascimento 18 

Refresh lightning list view after redirect it by lightning component

after one button fire a redirect from lightning component to a list view, i receive that message "Refresh this list to view the latest data".

even using the commands "sforce.one.navigateToList(ListViewId, ListViewName, Custom Object)" or "sforce.one.navigateToURL(myUrl, true)" the list view isn't refresh in Desktop, but in mobile the data is refresh.

is there some way to refresh my list view even when i'm using a desktop?
Best Answer chosen by Guilherme Nascimento 18
Scott Haleo 4Scott Haleo 4
Hi Guilherme,

This event is handled by the one.app container. It’s supported in Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 only. If used outside of Lightning Experience or Salesforce1, this event won’t be handled automatically. To use this event outside of one.app, create and wire up an event handler of your own.

For more information follow below link.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/ref_force_refreshView.htm

Let me know any further questions.

Regards,
Scott Haleo
@Hytechpro.com

All Answers

Hi Guilherme,

This event is handled by the one.app container. It’s supported in Lightning Experience and Salesforce1 only. If used outside of Lightning Experience or Salesforce1, this event won’t be handled automatically. To use this event outside of one.app, create and wire up an event handler of your own.

For more information follow below link.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/ref_force_refreshView.htm

Let me know any further questions.

Regards,
Scott Haleo
@Hytechpro.com

This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Guilherme :)

Regards,
Scott Haleo
@Hytechpro.com