function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prakash Reddy 17Prakash Reddy 17 

Unable to find Email Alert

I have a Email Template Name ,Subject name but i am not able to find that Email Alert to stop . I have checket with those email template name  in Email Alerts also but i could not find it.

Please help me
Board salesforceBoard salesforce
Hi Prakash,

What you want do you want to stop email alert ?or the email template you can find in email Templates ?

Thanks ,
Ram. 
Hi Ram,

I want to stop the Email Alert but I did not find the workflow rule to stop. Emails are receiving some users, I want to stop the Email Alert.
Board salesforceBoard salesforce
Prakash,
Try to sort out using Email Template Name ,based on the fields identify the object and find out the workflow click on it identify the template name assigned and remove email alert,
Mark it as solved if its help you.
Thanks,
Ram
Patcs_1Patcs_1
Hi

There is Email Alert option under workflow and approvals in your setup menu. There you can see the email template name, sort it out based on the email template name. Hope you will find it.

Thanks
@Ram,

I did what you have told ,but the issue is ,when I click that workflow rule I  have found there is no email alert action . Users still getting Emails. I need to stop as soon as possible , Please help me Ram.
Shraddha D GuptaShraddha D Gupta
Hi All,

How I can identify where an Email alert is being used and how it triggered ?

Email Alert: See attached.User-added image

as per this no Rule, Approval Process is using this email alert but still the people in this Receipients list receiving an email. 

I have also checked the button 'Execute Contract' which is being used in FLOW for executing the contracts manually but here also nothing is mentioned about the email alert.
User-added image

Let me know howI can identify how it is being triggered? 

Thanks!
Robert DrollingerRobert Drollinger
Lead Assignment Rules send out emails without needing an email alert.  I believe there are other rules that also send emails without needing an email alert.