function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suresh PalukuruSuresh Palukuru 

user license "salesforec"

Hi, I'm started with basic trailhead for developers and trying to understand concepts step-by-step. In order to complete one of my chanllege . I need to add two members to one profile where it has user license "salesforce" and allowed only one user to get add underneath. And as another profile didn't allowed to add the "salesforce" user license. Here i would need to understand that is anything  i missed to remove or salesforce will itself provide only one "salesforce" user license for every developer login?
Best Answer chosen by Suresh Palukuru
sandhya reddy 10sandhya reddy 10
Hi Suresh,

In quick Find Box type company profile and see company information which will show you all the license available and how many used by you.

In Developer edition we have only 2 salesforce user license type see if you have already used them if so try to deactivate that user.

If this answers your question please mark it as solved(BestAnswer).

Thanks and Regards
sandhya

All Answers

sandhya reddy 10sandhya reddy 10
Hi Suresh,

In quick Find Box type company profile and see company information which will show you all the license available and how many used by you.

In Developer edition we have only 2 salesforce user license type see if you have already used them if so try to deactivate that user.

If this answers your question please mark it as solved(BestAnswer).

Thanks and Regards
sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Suresh PalukuruSuresh Palukuru
Ok thanks