function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Charina Enriquez 4Charina Enriquez 4 

Missing trailhead badges and points

I have lost all badges and points after logging back in after a few weeks of inactivity. How do I retrieve my badges?
Robert Peledie 10Robert Peledie 10
Hi Charina....
Are you 100% sure you are logging in using the same credentials as before? Might be worth checking in your emails for the confirmation you received to make sure?
Charina EnriquezCharina Enriquez
Hi Robert, logged on again today and the badges and points are showing now. Not sure what happened here. Hoping it won't happen again.
Betty Mui 7Betty Mui 7
Hi, I have the exact same thing happened.  I have lost all badges and points after a week of inactivity.  I would like to know how to retrieve my badges and points as my boss is asking for what badges I have accomplished.
jared leduc 6jared leduc 6
Same has happened to me.  Have you had any luck on getting them back? Have you contacted and received a reply from SF?
Charina EnriquezCharina Enriquez
Hi Jared,
Mine was a username issue as I had a separate one for the developer sandbox. 
Betty Mui 9Betty Mui 9
Jared, I have no luck retrieving my badges/points so far, do you have any luck? 
Charina, I noticed badges/points # changed during the day. I do have different username at one point which make things more complicated, however, I have contacted SF but I haven't heard back from them yet.
satya aparna santhoshi karamsatya aparna santhoshi karam
Any update on this issue. Please let me know the resolution. Thanks!