function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nitesh gadkarinitesh gadkari 

Unable to login into Employee community

Hi Everyone,
I am unable to login to employee community.Can any one help me out what i might be missing?
When i am looking into the user's login history i am getting login type="Chatter Communities External User" and  status="No community access"

Thanks
Nitesh
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi NItesh,

First and foremost sincerely regret delayed reply.

If you have created the community and if you are the admin user, then you will have to log in as an employee.

If you are talking about a user then, you should have all the permissions and roles set so that you have the access to login via the username and password box over there.

Also, make sure that the users have been added as members to the community -

You can go to Community setup>> Manage community>> Administration>> Members ---- Then add the profiles of the users or the permission sets you want to give access to the community to.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
Thomas Anzinger 9Thomas Anzinger 9
Hi,
some of our employees are suffering from the same issue. 
They have a salesforce license assigned and would like to directly login to the communtiy using the same credentials. Some Users (independant of the profile) get this error message but the interesting thing is that if they login from an iPhone or a different computer, the login works like a charm. Now the problem is that they actually have to login to the community using their PC. 
If I configure the community in a way that " Allow internal users to log in directly to the community" is disabled, the login for these users works. For several reasons we would however like to activate this feature.
Any hints would be appreciated.