function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jason ContiJason Conti 

Salesforce Developer Needed for Local Nonprofit

Job Description:
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to help us keep our salesforce database synced with our box office vendor, Brown Paper Tickets, in order to automatically transfer ticket sales from our box office to our database.   We currently have integration through Salesforce with Brown Paper Tickets already set up. However, we do need that integration to be updated and modified so that it can work as it is supposed to, as it once did.

Compensation:
$150 flat rate.

About the Company:
The African-American Shakespeare Company is a local non-profit theatre company in San Francisco, California. On top of providing classical theatre at an affordable price, we also work with local public schools, particularly from underrepresented communities, theatre workshops.
Job Description:
We are currently searching for a Salesforce Developer to help us keep our salesforce database synced with our box office vendor, Brown Paper Tickets, in order to automatically transfer ticket sales from our box office to our database.   We currently have integration through Salesforce with Brown Paper Tickets already set up. However, we do need that integration to be updated and modified so that it can work as it is supposed to, as it once did.

Compensation:
$150 flat rate.

About the Company:
The African-American Shakespeare Company is a local non-profit theatre company in San Francisco, California. On top of providing classical theatre at an affordable price, we also work with local public schools, particularly from underrepresented communities, theatre workshops.

Jerun JoseJerun Jose
Can you provide more details of what the problem currently is? Is it not working at all? Would you be able to throw some technical details on the integration like which API does it use, how many callouts are involved, what is the frequency, what is the average payload?

These details will help us gauge the amount of work. I'm not interested in taking up the part-time offer, but if it is something simplistic I might do it for free.
Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh
Hi Jason,

I am ready to work for free for non profits. Please let me know at yogesh.virtusa[at]gmail.com.

BR,
Yogesh
Salesforce seekarSalesforce seekar
hi Jason , i am also ready to join with you . yogesh@ nice initaiative 
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC

Greetings !!
I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer /consultant .
I am in salesforce ecosystem from last 4 years .
My services are below.
1. Design Solution on force.com
2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any customizations.such as reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup etc .
3.Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .
My Salesforce Certifications are follows.
     1.Certified developer 401
     2.Certified App builder
     3.Certified ADM 201
     4.Certified sales cloud
I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .
I would love to discuss opportunity to work with you .
Here are my profile links
LinkedIn : https://ae.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-3b3b4a55
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/
Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Please let me know if we can futher discuss your requirements.
Regards
Ashish
Email :ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com

Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hi Jason,   

I'm business development manager at JET BI

We can provide skilled certified Salesforce architect, admin, developer (APEX, Visualforce, Lightning) with more than 6 years' experience of work with Fortune 500 companies, ISV's, consulting agencies etc.   

JET BI can provide salesforce custom development, integration with 3rd party systems (SAP, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Atlassian, PayPal), strong industry solutions expertise (retail, banking, fashion) etc.   

Our team have great experience in Apps and Components development on Force.com and Heroku: more than 10 successful products on AppExchange, 2 Lightning Components.   

We are ready to work with white label model. We could also sign NDA and MSA. We can start ASAP

You may contact me via skype (Valery Kozhirnov) or email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com) for more details.   

regards,  
Valery 

Jason ContiJason Conti
Hello all.  Thank you all so much for your interest.

First to answer some questions that you guys asked.  

Jerun, your question was in regards to whether or not it was still working.  First of all, my appologies to everyone for not being more specific.

To try to make a long story as short as possible; a few years back we had one of Salesforce's in-house developers working with us as part of a program within their company that required their employees to work with the nonprofits in the area - lending us their expertise to enhance our usage of Salesforce.  

What we needed was for our ticket sales that were recorded through our box office vendor, Brown Paper Tickets, to be automatically transferred from Brown Paper Tickets to Salesforce recording the ticket sale as an "Opportunity" record.  After a few weeks the developer was successful and all pertinant information was being transfered with a few clicks saving hours and hours of data entry.  This was working until about a year or so ago.  There is still a transfer of information, but it is highly incomplete, and even duplicate records get created in the porcess which means a lot of time spent of clean up and adding what was never properly transfered.

I hope that gives everyone a better scope on the problem itself.  Feel free to ask any other further questions if you have any.

As for the rest of you who have expressed an interest, I will share your responses with my executive director and we can move from there.  She is out this afternoon at a dental appointment, and I will be out tomorrow for some family buisiness but we should be contacting some of you either later this week or early next.  
Hitesh Chandnani 6Hitesh Chandnani 6
Hello Jason,

We are a Tech Consuting Firm based in Chicago, IL which covers Salesforce Consulting and Development Services for Small, Mid-Sized and Large Customers. Our Certified team of Dev, Admin and Architect are well eqipped to fullfill your requirements.

We can promoto both Onhsore and Offshore Development work with high-quality and daily updates.

Here is our Salesforce Practice (http://www.softwebsolutions.com/salesforce.html) for your easy reference.

Let me know if we can have a quick call to discuss in-detail.

Kind Regards,
Hitesh Chandnani
hitesh.chandnani@softwebsolutions.com