function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Theresa DurrantTheresa Durrant 

Salesforce Developer - UK (permanent job)

Hi All,  

I am seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer for a truly awesome client of ours.  They have an absolutely fantastic working environment and really offer great personal development opportunities within the role.  They will consider anyone up to a senior level, but for them it is all about the team fit and 'winning' personality.  

Don't miss this fab opportunity.....contact me now or the team on rod@resourceondemand.com

Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hi Theresa,

I'm interested in your proposal. Please contact me via email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com)

regards,
Val
Theresa DurrantTheresa Durrant
Hi Val, Thank you for your interest. Just to confirm this is a permanent position for an UK based employee. All the best Theresa *Theresa Durrant* *Founder* *Resource On Demand Limited* 07939 442 898 theresa@resourceondemand.com www.resourceondemand.com *Recruiting people who are changing the world through cutting edge technology.* *Connect with us on* LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook *Please think of the environment before printing this email!* This email and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses by Resource On Demand Limited but Resource On Demand Limited will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on. Please note that by accepting CVs or candidate profiles submitted by Resource On Demand Limited is deemed to be acceptance of our standard terms and conditions of business.