function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh 

Trailhead Superbadge Challenge: How to create 3 profiles and assign to users

Hi All,

I am in middle of a trailhead challenge related to Security.
I had created 3 profiles cloning the profile with Salesforce license but I am unable to assign users to them as names doesn't appear with the available license type on user creation page.
Any idea how to create 3 profiles cloning the profile which has all object level access and I would be able to assign users to that.

TintuBabuTintuBabu
Hi
Can you pls check the remaining Salefsorce licence count in Company Information.

amahmamahm
@Shukia were you able to solve this issue - i'm facing exactly the same problem !
Shukla YogeshShukla Yogesh
Hi Amahm,

I'm sorry I forgot now what I did to make that work. Can you check if you have licenses? There are only 2 users who could use the Salesforce license so assigning a profile to a user deactivate the other user or change his license to something else.

Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Regards
Yogesh
amahmamahm
Hi, thanks for the reply - when i was desperately looking for an answer .... i came across a comment from someone which said that to pass a particular challenge you only need one "Salesforce" user licence :-) . Im actually working on it right now -  and as it has some logic to - i guess it will work to pass it :-)
Marty KopkaMarty Kopka
Hi Folks, 
   to pass the superbadge you need to make the profiles....but you do not need to create users and assign them to each of the profiles like what it says in the requirements. You only need to create a single user Samantha Cordero.