function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Saravanan @CreationSaravanan @Creation 

What is mean by System_Mode_Enter & USER_INFO in Debug log

Hi All,

While I am checking my Visualforce execution time line, I saw this two event in the log which takes more time in Visualforce.
I want to know what exactly it is and which part of the controller code is resposible for this.

Attached the log for the reference
User-added image
Vasani ParthVasani Parth
Saravanan,

SYSTEM_MODE_ENTER|true Means the debug log has entered into a mode for collecting information about all system methods such as the System.debug method. true is a boolean. So if true, then it's trying to collect information about system methods.
SYSTEM_MODE_ENTER|false means exactly that! It did not enter into a mode to collect system method debug information.
Similarly, SYSTEM_MODE_EXIT|false means it did not exit the mode. In the above case, where both are false, it makes perfect sense that a SYSTEM_MODE_EXIT did not occur simply because it never entered into system mode to begin with!
System INFO and above refers to the debug logging level setting that's required before SYSTEM_MODE_ENTER and SYSTEM_MODE_EXIT entries will be recorded in the debug log. In this case, it means that for either of these to be recorded in the debug log, the logging level has to be set for at least INFO. It will continue to be recorded at any settings between INFO and FINEST but will NOT be recorded at either WARN or ERROR.

Daniel BallingerDaniel Ballinger
Source of Vasani's answer that is orginally by crmprogdev on the Salesforce StackExchange - [Detecting System Mode in Debug Log](https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/a/10659/102)
Aaron Bailey 5Aaron Bailey 5
Vasani states it will not be recorded at WARN or ERROR, but I'm seeing it record at both when using execute anonymous from VSCode.