function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RajanRajan 

Hi friends, How to work with latest Apex data loader and how to get security token in latest salesforce release because it is not coming as per previous release?

Best Answer chosen by Rajan
Navee RahulNavee Rahul
Hello Rajan,

If you navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Network Access.

did you see any Ip address in Production release ??.

or go to any  profile of the user you trying to generate Security token,under profile,du u find any
ip address ??.see the below attachment of the profile.

User-added image

if any Ip is added.remove all Ip address. Logout and login and now you will find the the
Setup > Personal Information > Reset Security Token.

Thanks
D Naveen Rahul.

All Answers

VineetKumarVineetKumar
Refer below link, to reset and generate your security token
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=user_security_token.htm
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rajan,

Your Salesforce security token should have been emailed to you when you set up your Salesforce account or the last time you reset your password. If you are unable to find this email, you will need to reset the token. How to reset it will differ depending on whether or not your administrator has updated your Salesforce to the new layout released in Summer '13.
If you are on the older setup:
Navigate to [Your Name] > Setup > Personal Information > Reset Security Token
If you are on the newer setup:
Navigate to [Your Name] > My Settings > Personal > Reset My Security Token
An email will be sent to you from support@salesforce.com with the subject of "salesforce.com security token confirmation."

When entering your token into HubSpot, it may take up to 15 minutes for the new token to validate. Enter your credentials into HubSpot and, even if you receive an error saying they are invalid, wait fifteen minutes to allow the system time to validate.

If you do not see the option to reset your token, you may be using IP Login Restrictions in Salesforce.Because this restriction disables the use of security tokens, organizations with this in place will not be able to sync with HubSpot.  To check this setting in Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Network Access. If you have further questions about IP Login Restrictions, please contact Salesforce support for further assistance.

Note: Resetting your security token will break any existing integrations with your salesforce.com account. You will need to update your security token in any other integrations that require it

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

RajanRajan
I am sorry to say guys but I know all the solutions given by you. I am not getting security token option under--  'Navigate to [Your Name] > Setup > Personal Information > Reset Security Token'. Thats the reason I have asked .
Navee RahulNavee Rahul
Hello Rajan,

If you navigate to Setup > Security Controls > Network Access.

did you see any Ip address in Production release ??.

or go to any  profile of the user you trying to generate Security token,under profile,du u find any
ip address ??.see the below attachment of the profile.

User-added image

if any Ip is added.remove all Ip address. Logout and login and now you will find the the
Setup > Personal Information > Reset Security Token.

Thanks
D Naveen Rahul.

This was selected as the best answer
RajanRajan
Thank you so much Navee Rahul. :)