function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pavlo ZhdanovychPavlo Zhdanovych 

Is it possible to add more than 2 licenses in Developers Edition.

As I can see there is only 2 Marketing licens, 2 Salesforce, 3 Salesforce Platform.

to test we need at least 3-5 user who could access Companies, Contacts, Opportunities, Tasks.

How we could get it and whom shoul I write in support?
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
No , In developer org (free org) you can add only two Salesforce license users but if you purchase the Salesforce paid edition then you can add any number of users in your org but you have to pay per user license in Salesforce.

Thanks let me know if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you
Thanks. so only 2 users could test task, opportunities, contact. I am administrator, so we have only 1 license for developer :) no, we are not able to understand how to develope module to SalesForce :(
how I could test and develop and analyst offer if we have 1 license for me as admin and 1 license for them at least 3?
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
You can't use more than 2 salesforce licenses in free developer edition account. If you are partner, then you can able to create a partner developer edition account which contains 10 salesforce user licenses by default which you use to build your demo and showcase to your customers, that is only current alternate option for your scenario.

To know, more about partner program check this link - https://partners.salesforce.com/

Thanks, if it helps you, close your query by choosing best answer so it make proper solution for others
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Pavlo Zhdanovych,

If you are a Force.com ISV or Consulting Partner you can apply for a Partner Developer Edition via the partner Portal. This grants you 20 rather than 2 users.

With an individual developer edition org I believe your will need to deactivate one user so the next can be activated.
October 13, 2017·Like0·Dislike0·Flag
Sonika TomarSonika Tomar
Limitations of Salesforce Developer Edition
The following are the limitations of Salesforce Developer Edition:
- For data storage, you get 5 MB and for file storage (attachments), 20 MB. To check your developer account, follow   the Name | Setup|Administration Setup | Data Management | Storage Usage path.
- It offers 5000 API calls every 24 hours.
- You can install any number of applications in your developer account.
- A 500 MB bandwidth and 10-minute service request time limits (per rolling 24 hours) for Force.com site applications.
- You have only two Salesforce full licenses.
- You cannot use this developer account for commercial purposes.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj tripathi.