function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mohsin Wadee 17Mohsin Wadee 17 

Trailhead Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder, Build a Prediction

Done everything but when I verify the challenge I get this:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JSRMGCPG. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2030700479-145669 (-302616263)
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mohsin,

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Bryan Lubic 2Bryan Lubic 2

Nagendra,

Just wanted to say thank you for providing this answer.
It worked for me!

It's such a simple step to take, and it completely slipped my mind.
Thank you for reminding me of the simple steps for solutions!

SIncerely,
Bryan
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bryan,

I am glad it helped.

May I request you please mark this thread as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
AVI RAI 61AVI RAI 61
Step 4
Any help will be honoured.
I am facing the error : There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, You cannot set sobject look up record ID wihout setting sobject type.: [Value]
Matthew Smith 61Matthew Smith 61
I'm getting this error too. Doign this in an incognito (no cookies, no cache) didn't help the problem. 
To clarify, I'm getting the following error:

System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, You cannot set sobject look up record ID wihout setting sobject type.: [Value]

With help from Salesforce support, I got this issue resolved. The problem is due to duplicate contact records. I used data loader to bulk delete all contacts. Once I did that, the module passed verification. 
prvn goudprvn goud
I still have this issue. I tried clearing history and cache but no use. Even tried in different browser but no luck!! 
User-added image

Suggestions from anyone who got this issue resolved would be great and helpful.