function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tania Ortiz-AshbyTania Ortiz-Ashby 

uninstall packages

Hi, I am having issues uninstalling DreamHouse. Inadvertently installed to my org instead of Trailhead playground (don't ask - an avoidable mistake on my part, I know). I go to Set-Up, find where to uninstall packages and get an error message about Flows. I go to Flows under Set-up and nothing is there. Any thoughts? 

Screenshot of error message
Best Answer chosen by Tania Ortiz-Ashby
Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi
Hi Tania,
When you are uninstalling the DreamHouse! before that, you have to deactivate the all process builder. which is in the DreamHouse Package like:
Step 1: Click the Process Builder Post Price Changes to stack(Deactivate all the Process builder)
Step 2: and then deactivate the all process builder.

User-added image

Hope it Helps you. Please mark this as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Regards ,
Suraj

All Answers

Suraj TripathiSuraj Tripathi
Hi Tania,
When you are uninstalling the DreamHouse! before that, you have to deactivate the all process builder. which is in the DreamHouse Package like:
Step 1: Click the Process Builder Post Price Changes to stack(Deactivate all the Process builder)
Step 2: and then deactivate the all process builder.

User-added image

Hope it Helps you. Please mark this as solved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Regards ,
Suraj
This was selected as the best answer
Tania Ortiz-AshbyTania Ortiz-Ashby
That was it! Thanks.
magdalena flynnmagdalena flynn
Had the same problem! Thanks for helping!