function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Debra UDebra U 

Begin at the Beginning Trailmix

I was working on a Trailmix called Begin at the Beginning.  I've completed more than 70% of it.  I can no longer locate this trailmix to complete it.  Any ideas?  How do I retreive it, where did it go?  When I go into Trailmixes now all I see are mixes for DF17???  Please help!  Thanks.
Debra UDebra U
I actually found link to the trailmix and receive 404 error Trail Not Found.  Has it been removed?  Why?
Pamela Roller 27Pamela Roller 27
Hi Debra,
Tonight I was able to get to the "Begin at the Beginning" trailmix this way - hope this helps.

Make sure you have logged in to your TH profile at https://trailhead.salesforce.com  (click "login" in top righthand corner of the screen)
Once you've logged in, I would think the trailmix would show up after you click the "Trailmix" tab since it will default to the "My Trailmixes" subtab. This should display any trailmixes you've begun.

If not - continue on from the Trailmix tab...
In the center of the Trailmix page, look below the "Create a Trailmix" blue button and click the "Discover Trailmixes" subtab.
Then in the top right corner of the grey area, click the "Show All" button. 
Scroll down the page to find the "Begin at the Beginning" trailmix. For me, it shows up on the 3rd row of trailmixes (see screenshot below).

Do NOT use the search bar at the top of the screen -- it won't find the trailmix. :(   

Hope this helps. I have a sneaking suspicion maybe you weren't logged in before? Let me know how it goes! Good luck! 

trailmix screen

Begin at Beginning trailmix

Debra UDebra U
Pamela - Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to this issue.  I ended up contacting the creator of this trailmix, Amber Boaz, and she checked it out and said that the somehow it was set to Private.  She didn't know how or why this was but she corrected the setting and I am now able to access the mix and complete it. I greatly appreciate you reaching out and helping me with this.  You are the best.  Have a wonderful Friday! Best,Debra