function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
UshankUshank 

Lightning Component not showing on Lightning Tag

I am not able to see my lightning component when trying to create a lighting tab. Something is wrong with one of the components -
I moved the component and tab using salesforce dx and when editing the component. I am getting below error. I seems like one of the component is throwing an error when i am trying to edit the record -
Error = Review all error messages below to correct your data. You can only create lightning tabs for AuraDefinitionBundles containing a component that implements force:appHostable and has no required attributes without a default value. (Related field: Content)
Observation - When i remove the attribute from parent component and child component than its working and i am able to save the tab. Something is not correct with my component initiation.
Code in parent Component -
<aura:if isTrue="{!!v.customTab}"> <div aura:id="defaultTabContent" class="slds-show"> <c:ApiRequestFieldMapping custom="false" objectName="Credit_Report__c"/> </div> </aura:if> <aura:if isTrue="{!v.customTab}"> <div aura:id="customTabContent" class="slds-hide"> <c:ApiRequestFieldMapping custom="true" listSObjects=" {!v.listSObjects}" message="Select object from drop-down." messageClass="Info"/> </div>
Code in Child Component -
<aura:handler name="init" action="{!c.doInit}" value="{!this}"/> <aura:registerEvent name="handleModelVisiblity" type="c:HandleModel"/> <!-- attributes --> <aura:attribute name="custom" type="Boolean"/> <aura:attribute name="objectName" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="listSObjects" type="String[]"/> <aura:attribute name="message" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="messageClass" type="String"/> <aura:attribute name="listSObjectFields" type="String[]" required="false"/> <aura:attribute name="customObjectName" type="String" required="false"/> <aura:attribute name="listWrapper" type="RequestMappingWrapper.MappingRecords[]" required="false"/>
Already Tried - 1. My component is already implementing "force:appHostable" interface. 2. The component us using latest version.(40.0) 3. Have already tried creating the components. 4. My org has my domain enabled and also have namespace.