function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yeikier Mendez SocorroYeikier Mendez Socorro 

Create Object-Specific Quick Actions. Trailhead Challenge.

Hello, I am in beginner level of Salesforce. I need help, I already read and did all the steps from other forums about this Trailhead challenge but I still have the  error. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Enter Feedback' quick action in the publisher for the 'Showing Layout' layout.  I would appreciate any help.
This is driving me crazy.

Ruwantha  LankathilakaRuwantha Lankathilaka
Go to setup > seach for > Event Page Layout > select showing page layout > Quick action  > Drag & drop the "Enter Feedback" to Quick action

You may click the ringh wrench icon to unlick the quick action before dragging the action.

User-added image

If this helps you please mark it as the best answer so it could help the community in many ways.
Thank you for your response, I already did and, unfortunately,  does not solve the error.

sandy UHGsandy UHG
Hello Yeikier, 

Some time Trailhead challenges go crazy, even though everything we have done right, because Trailhead is case sensitive, check the names you have given and match it with those in trailhead. Hope this helps :-)

Thanks,
Sandy

Hello, I already solved this error with the challenge, I created a new DE, and I followed the same steps and it works. I hope this will help. Thank you