function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paul AlbrightPaul Albright 

Add Products List to Leads and Accounts

Help!!!  How do I add my list of products to my LEADS Page and my ACCOUNTS Page?  I want to be able to track what products I am offering when I am contacting LEADS, and what products my ACCOUNTS have or take in the future.  Seems like it should be easy...go to SETUP for each one (LEADS and ACCOUNTS) and add your product list...BUT, NO...THAT WOULD BE TOO SIMPLE.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

ReidCReidC
Hi Paul,

You can see the standard ERD for product objects on this page (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_erd_products.htm). Note that the standard object model goes from Accounts to Orders to OrderLineItems to PriceBookEntry to Product2.  Should be relatively straightforward to get Orders on to the Account page layout.  You could then click in to an order to see what products are on that order.  If you want to surface order and product, you'd need a bit of code.  Have you already gone down that route?

Thanks,
Reid

HARSHIL U PARIKHHARSHIL U PARIKH
If you do not have large set of products then I would recommended creating a multi-self picklist field and then grab the products from left to right as you offer to the individual leads.