function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stefan Herovitsch 6Stefan Herovitsch 6 

Problem with my Playground

I am in the Project "Build a Discount Approval Process" at Step "Create Initial Submission Actions". I have now triple and quadruple checked my data but I can't seem to get ahead.

There error message I am receiving says: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The initial submission action is not correct for the 'Discount Approval Process'. VP approval does not appear to be required for discounts over 40% for step #2 in the process."

However, IT IS! :-)

I need help.
Background info: I have been an admin for some time and am quite comfortable with SFDC, however, approvals and me don't get on well.

Thannk you all ahead of time...
Best Answer chosen by Stefan Herovitsch 6
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stefan,

I had this same problem.  What I found was that I missed the step in Part 1 where I needed to set my manager to Courtney Brown on the user object.  After setting that (setup/Users/ whomever you are logged in as), it passed.

Hope this will help you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Stefan,

I had this same problem.  What I found was that I missed the step in Part 1 where I needed to set my manager to Courtney Brown on the user object.  After setting that (setup/Users/ whomever you are logged in as), it passed.

Hope this will help you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Stefan Herovitsch 6Stefan Herovitsch 6
This did the trick. I feel very stupid now...

not relevant but interesting: Shouldn't the error message be different then?