function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MCHLWRRNMCHLWRRN 

Error Message in Trailhead does not align with current step

User-added image

Getting this error which is referencing a report from a previous step and the 'Close Date' by Calendar Month has no revevancy to that report. I believe the validation is not looking for the correct report here. Any suggestions on getting through this? I've re-done the whole step to try again and it still returns this error.

Best Answer chosen by MCHLWRRN
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have faced the similar issue in the past and came up with the below solution.

All I did was rename the Opportunities by Rep and Close Month report to Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days and put it in the folder the challenge was checking.  For whatever reason the challenge is look looking for the Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days report but using the data from Opportunities by Rep and Close Month

Hope this will help you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have faced the similar issue in the past and came up with the below solution.

All I did was rename the Opportunities by Rep and Close Month report to Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days and put it in the folder the challenge was checking.  For whatever reason the challenge is look looking for the Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days report but using the data from Opportunities by Rep and Close Month

Hope this will help you pass the challenge.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
MCHLWRRNMCHLWRRN
Thanks - I also had reached out to Feedback and submitted the error and they had resolved it before I had a chance to try your workaround. Great idea and will be useful if I encounter a similar error in the future. Happy to marked this solved but not seeing where to do that. Let me know and I'll mark it (selected Best Answer for now!).