function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venkat kommurivenkat kommuri 

Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Create a flow that activates a session-based permission set
Before You Start
If you haven’t already done so, complete the challenges in the previous unit in this module before attempting this challenge. Otherwise, this challenge doesn't pass.
Challenge Requirements
You have a session-based permission set that you’d like to activate, but you don’t code. Create a flow that activates a permission set named Temporary Account Edit. Make sure Lynda Herman can run the flow by enabling the Manage Force.com Flow permission on the Read Only Clone profile.
In the Read Only Clone profile you created in the previous unit's challenge, enable the Manage Force.com Flow permission
Create a flow
Flow name: Accounts Temp Access
Make sure the flow references a session-based permission set named Temporary Account Edit as an input
Type: Flow
Activate the flow

Sébastien PENAUDSébastien PENAUD
I have the same problem. Any help ?
Rebecca HRebecca H
I have also hit a brick wall here. I am not sure what to do. Please help.
PearlPearl
Can any of you tell me how to "enable the Manage Force.com Flow permission", please?

Screenshot?!?  Thank YOU!
Melanie SturmMelanie Sturm

Pearl, 
Somehow with some help from a co-worker we figured it out.  If you can get flows to work in the first place, the Manage Force.com element is NOT the issue causing this to fail.  At least not the reason this is failing!  The reason it's failing has soemthing to do with the format of the fields you fill in when editing the Action Based Permission Set fields.  The Input field must be Create New > Constant >  TempAccEdit. Then, when saving the flow make sure the Type = Screen Flow.   Good Luck.  I spent almost an entire day working on this, going back and forth checking the profile settings for the read only clone, then the user settings for Lynda Herman .. etc.