function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
denisem7denisem7 

Looking for experienced, preferably certified Salesforce Developer for remote contractor work. Must be US based.

Looking for a developer to work remotely in the US as a contractor on an as needed basis. Lots of developer work to be done, mainly triggers and VF pages. If interested, please reply.
Swiderski, ErikSwiderski, Erik
Hi, I'd like to get on a call with you sometime to see what you're looking to accomplish. My email is erik@bostonadmin.com
samrsamr
Hi Denlsem, Do you have an option to consider remote work based outside US but offering services at US Time Zones?. If so please drop an email to discuss.

samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.ca

denisem7denisem7
Hi Erik, I'll pass along your information to Greg, who is the head of the company and can provide specifics of what is needed. Before I do that, can you let me know how many years experience you have had working as a Salesforce Developer, do you have any examples of your work you can share? Are you Salesforce certified? What are your strong points in Salesforce and what are your weaknesses? Denise
Swiderski, ErikSwiderski, Erik
Hi Denise,

I'd be glad to share details about my skills and work history so you can make an informed decision. Kindly send an email my way to erik@bostonadmin.com and I'll reply with my details and some examples of work I've completed recently.
DoubleheadSoftwareDoubleheadSoftware
Hi Denise,  I am located in NC and have around 15 years of experience with SF. I can email you with all the questions you requested previously.
Vin - SFDCVin - SFDC
Hi , I am an experinced Salesforce developer with handful full of Salesforce Certification and more than 15 years of development / architect experience . Based in Denver Colorado.  Please reach out to me @ sftraining@outloik.com
Vin - SFDCVin - SFDC
Sorry typo in email. It's sftraining@outlook.com
Siddharth SethSiddharth Seth
Hi denisem7
I am a Certified Salesforce Developer.I work at AppPerfect Corporation.
AppPerfect provides a wide range of Salesforce services to automate business processes, build application services, implement security and provide integration with external systems.

Our Services are as follows:
. Build a complete secure data model with field level security.
. Help you automate your business by providing expertise in various aspects of process automation.
. Force.Com Development.
. Extend The Salesforce Platform.
. Make Every Application Mobile - Instant Available Runtime,Custom App Development , Heroku etc .
. Data Integration - Connect To Data Sources,Extend access with powerful API’s,Cloud-To-Cloud Integration etc.

Please write to us at salesforce@appperfect.com with your requirements and we can setup a quick call to discuss.

Best Regards, 
Siddharth S. 
AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/services/salesforce/
Salesforce Development & Operations Experts

Tyler Zika 19Tyler Zika 19
Hi,

Check out my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tylerzika/

or email me: tyler@zika.email

I just got my Platform II dev cert, just waiting on Salesforce to award It to me.

Cheers,

Tyler Zika
Gabriel LinusGabriel Linus
If you are seeking Salesforce developer contractors as an individual or an organization, I suggest visiting https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-contractors/ as it can be a valuable resource. The website not only offers advice and best practices for hiring a Salesforce contractor but also provides information on the advantages of hiring the right contractor for your specific Salesforce project.