function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sugandi linsugandi lin 

Project of TrailHead: Build an Instant Notification App - Subscribe to Platform Event

Hello All, 

I have a question. I am attempting to do the Build an Instant Notification App project.
I've done all steps provided from the Trailhead but when I try to test,
I'm getting the following error at the Homepage of the Trailhead Playground:

User-added image

Possible to let me know how to fix this error ?
Appreciate your great help and thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by sugandi lin
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sugandi,

I have tried the same in my developer org and everything is working fine for me.For your reference please find the below screenshot where I was successfully able to save the class.

May I suggest you please give a try by clearing all the cookies and cache in the browser you are logged in which should help.
User-added image

Still, if the problem persists log out of all the accounts and give a try by attempting the same in a brand new developer org with a different browser which should probably do the trick for you.

Hope this helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sugandi,

I have tried the same in my developer org and everything is working fine for me.For your reference please find the below screenshot where I was successfully able to save the class.

May I suggest you please give a try by clearing all the cookies and cache in the browser you are logged in which should help.
User-added image

Still, if the problem persists log out of all the accounts and give a try by attempting the same in a brand new developer org with a different browser which should probably do the trick for you.

Hope this helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
sugandi linsugandi lin
Hi Mr Rahul Kumar,

Thanks for the answer.
I've tried using browser on the other computer and it worked already
So I tried to re-check my browser again and found out that I'm having an older version.
Have done the update and now work perfectly fine.

Again, thanks for the help.

Warmest Regards,
Sugandi Lin