function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Saravana Muthu 8Saravana Muthu 8 

List view not available to set as default in navigation menu of napili community salesforce

Hi All,

As a system admin I have created a 'List view' on a custom object with 'Visible to All Users' permission.

But the list view is not visible to select to 'set as default' in the 'Navigation menu on Customer Napili Community'.So i can't able to set the default list view for Partner Community.

Can please any one know the solution for this?

Thanks,
Saravana
Best Answer chosen by Saravana Muthu 8
Hi,

I have able to resolve this by changing the exisiting list view and make it as default in napili community.

Thanks,
Saravana

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rahul,
  • Create Record List Views in Napili
Create record list views for accounts, cases, contacts, and custom objects and link to them from the Napili navigation menu. Use an out-of-the-box or custom page layout to display the list of records.
Please refer the below link for reference. Hope it helps.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Hi,

Thanks for the release note.

I know how to set the default list view in community.

But my problem is i have created a list view in salesforce as Sys admin with 'Visible to All Users' but i can't able to set that list view as default in community napili template. The list is not visible to set it as default.

Thanks,
Saravana
Hi,

I have able to resolve this by changing the exisiting list view and make it as default in napili community.

Thanks,
Saravana
This was selected as the best answer