function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajiv B 3Rajiv B 3 

Production Notification Need assistance

Below is the Email Notification from Salesforce with respect to Web to case and web to lead. 
I am not sure what changes required to do to my Enterprice Edition as per added notification here. 
can you help me to do required changes,if you can add snippet/screenshots helps me to fix early. 

Thanks ​

User-added image

Best Answer chosen by Rajiv B 3
srlawr uksrlawr uk
It is literally writen up there in the "What action do I need to take" section of the e-mail.

Salesforce have obviously detected that you are using W2L or W2C... and they are changing the places those forms must submit to.

You don't need to change anything IN Salesforce - you need to change things on your other/external systems or websites.

If on your website you have a Web to Lead form (a "get in touch/sign up" form perhaps) and it was generated a while ago by W2L.... it will have an "action" that is posting to www.salesforce.com - you need to change this to webto.salesforce.com

It completely depends on where/what you have posting to W2L and W2C as to what you must do.

This is the same (as explained in the e-mail) for any automated logging in you have to the APIs.... if you have a tool (any tool) that is logging into the Salesforce API (like Jitterbit, Talend, anything you wrote yourself) it now needs to send its login request to login.salesforce.com

I hope that helps. If all you are worried about is Salesforce, then there is nothing you need do! Your other departments might be about to get screwed up though when leads and cases stop coming in!

All Answers

GauravGargGauravGarg
Hi Rajiv,

Below are the links to activate Web-to-Case and web-to-lead, please read them and let us know what steps you are failing. 

Web-to-case (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=setting_up_web-to-case.htm&type=5)    Web-to-case (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=setting_up_web-to-lead.htm&type=5)

Thanks
Gaurav
srlawr uksrlawr uk
It is literally writen up there in the "What action do I need to take" section of the e-mail.

Salesforce have obviously detected that you are using W2L or W2C... and they are changing the places those forms must submit to.

You don't need to change anything IN Salesforce - you need to change things on your other/external systems or websites.

If on your website you have a Web to Lead form (a "get in touch/sign up" form perhaps) and it was generated a while ago by W2L.... it will have an "action" that is posting to www.salesforce.com - you need to change this to webto.salesforce.com

It completely depends on where/what you have posting to W2L and W2C as to what you must do.

This is the same (as explained in the e-mail) for any automated logging in you have to the APIs.... if you have a tool (any tool) that is logging into the Salesforce API (like Jitterbit, Talend, anything you wrote yourself) it now needs to send its login request to login.salesforce.com

I hope that helps. If all you are worried about is Salesforce, then there is nothing you need do! Your other departments might be about to get screwed up though when leads and cases stop coming in!

This was selected as the best answer