function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Saima Abdulla 2Saima Abdulla 2 

InteractionModel.json file for Build an Alexa Skill Trailhead doesn't work

Hello All,

I am trying to complete the Build an Alexa Skill Trailhead but the .json file on the "Crea a Voice User Interface" step doens't download. Instead I get redirected to a GitHub 404 page.

Does anyone have access to the .json file or know how I can get access to it to complete the Trailhead?

Much appreciated in advance...
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abdulla,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Thanks for pointing out the issue.We appreciate your feedback and thanks once again for blazing trails and help us make it better.

May I suggest you please reach out to the trailhead support team for better and quick assistance on the above issue.

You may reach trailhead support at the below email address. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Saima Abdulla 2Saima Abdulla 2
Thanks for the prompt response Nagendra.

I will contact summport and update with their reply for anyone else experiencing any issues.

Kind Regards
Enrique Sánchez de OcañaEnrique Sánchez de Ocaña
Hi Abdulla, 

I was trying to complete the same Trailhead and found the same problem. I don't know if support has contacted back, but i've found this code, that may be useful to complete the trail. 

https://github.com/alexa/skill-sample-nodejs-city-guide/blob/master/InteractionModel.json

Best regards, 
Amanda HaehlAmanda Haehl
Does anyone know where to find the code for the next step in the trail to build the backend service? Thanks for the link above, it worked in the first step. 
Stas ChristiansenStas Christiansen
Hey Amanda, the code for index.js is here: https://github.com/alexa/skill-sample-nodejs-city-guide/blob/master/lambda/custom/index.js