function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dima KryvyiDima Kryvyi 

Link Trailhead and Webassessor Accounts for DEVII Certification

I have completed all the DEV2 required SuperBadges (apex, integration, lightning cmps, advanced apex).
Now I have to link my Trailhead Account with my Webassessor Account as it's required for the DEVII certification. 
I'm expecting to receive some email with the expanations on how to make that linkage and I'm not sure what email address to check.
After the latest changes in the Trailhead UI there is no direct way to see/change your email address.

The only sections I see in the trailhead settings are:
Salesforce Hands-on Orgs: all the connected orgs
Salesforce Login: I see an email there from the connected gmail account, but that's not the one I started Trailblazing with
Social Login: with Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ rows, where Li & G+ are connected to my actual accounts)

I've also found a this link: http://certification.force.com/pkb/articles/Public_KB/Trailhead-Account-Email with such an expanation:
"When you signed up for your Trailhead account, you used either your Salesforce login or a social account to create it. Whichever method you used to create your Trailhead account, the email address from that account becomes your email address associated to your Trailhead account. You can view which Salesforce and/or social accounts you have connected to your Trailhead account from your profile settings."

So my question are:
- Is there a way to find out the exact email address which is associated with my Trailhead account?
- What if that's an old email address, which doesn't exist anymore?
- Is there a way to link Trailhead to Webassessor without receiving that "special" email from trailhead?
- Is there someone who have already done the linkage?

P.S. I've contacted Trailhead support, though the only thing I got from them was this link to the instructions to merge account.
But I don't have two Accounts to megre.
Dima KryvyiDima Kryvyi
UPD: 
- I've found that my trailhead account was still associated with my old inactive inbox (it was assigned as a default email address when spinning of a new org ('Playground'). That was also confirmed by the support.
- I was surprized by the fact I'm not able to change that email, neither support are, so I had to register a new Trailhead account, associated with the 'correct' email and then merge it with an old account. Merge manual is here (https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2896953-trailhead-self-service-account-merge?b_id=13478).
- I ended up having my new account with the correct defaul email and all the badges from the old account (old account was auto-deactivated).

It's been a week since I got all the superbadges done though I see no letters from certification in my inbox.