function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michele Kleinhomer 10Michele Kleinhomer 10 

file storage in Playground

I am trying to complete a module on communities.  I am receiving the following error.  I have deleted all of my asset library files & emptied the organization's recycle bin.  Thoughts?

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Michele,

Increasing Storage

When your organization has reached its storage limit, you will not be able to create any new data or upload new files. To reduce your storage usage, try to delete any outdated leads or contacts and remove any unnecessary attachments. In Salesforce CRM Content, delete files to reduce your storage limit.

To increase your storage limit, you can purchase additional storage space, or in Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Editions, you can also add user licenses. See Adding or Subtracting User Licenses https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=adding_or_subtracting_user_licenses.htm&language=en&r=https%3A%2F%2Fsuccess.salesforce.com%2Fanswers%3Fid%3D90630000000gqMZAAY&type=5.

For more information please contact the administrator.

Storage Considerations
  • Take the following into consideration when planning your storage needs:
  • Person accounts count against both account and contact storage because the API considers each person account to consist of one account as well as one contact.
  • Archived activities count against storage.
  • Nothing that is deleted counts against storage.
  • Active or archived products, price books, price book entries, and assets do not count against storage.
Too see how much space you are currently using, go to:

Setup >> Admin Setup >> Data Management >> Storage usage

(Word documents count against your file storage)

Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Michele Kleinhomer 10Michele Kleinhomer 10
My storge issue is in my trailhead playground. I have deleted all the images I uploaded. I have not added extra contacts other thsn the ones the modules asked for. Thoughts?
Raghavendra BhatRaghavendra Bhat
@Michele Kleinhomer : I'm experiencing simplay issue while installing APP b/w has the issue been sorted for you?
Akshay choudalwar 11Akshay choudalwar 11
I am facing same issue while uploading the files in community. 
is it will solved after deleteing extra files, object records, assets in salesforce org?