function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Angie ShonaAngie Shona 

New learner for salesforce and Apex

Hi everyone,

I am learning Salesforce from April 2017. I learned Apex and VF. I wrote triggers. But still I am feeling like I am lacking somewhere. I lost many interviews. 
I can read codes and undestand the meaning.I paid money for online classes for salesforce but all waste(may be my wrong) also i learned from plural website but that also couldnt help. I believe just to learn few codes is not enough to crack the inetrview. As I am from non coding background(even though I am a btech in IT) I understand I will take time to learn and understand things. If I get new a question interview with diferent conditions I couldn't map the things properly. 

Still I want to learn, can anybody direct me how to design the condition in mind to code and if there is a way I can learn online I am ready to do so.

I hoping for best helping answers here because I know in this community we have sound developers and coders. In the begining they may be facing same issues. Waiting for your helps.

Thanks in Advance.
Wish you all a very happy & prosperous new year 2018.
Regards,
Anjali
Shubham SonarShubham Sonar
Coding is just a part of thinking. Maintaining and facing the feeling you have by always try making yourself better and better every day. 

1. Rather giving a direction would suggest search for simple, free resources that you would enjoy in the learning process yourself. Go for basics of coding first then Salesforce development. Remember #Trailhead is always there!

2. When you say, you understand the logic of codes, that is what all is needed. Take any practical scenario, create your own requirements and then divide it into smallest possible functions and try to achieve it. Just think and act, do think how to think.

Angie ShonaAngie Shona
Thank you Sir.
Hoping for some more advice here.