function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karen MezatastaKaren Mezatasta 

Receiving this error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org."

Hello. I am trying to complete the Trailhead  "Build a Gauge Chart That Visually Identifies Regional Data Upload Flag Images into Salesforce Analytics"  and receiving the following error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Could not find 'Analytics Cloud Platform' licenses. Please check instructions to login to Wave enabled org.

I have had no other issues completing other Wave/Analytics Trailheads. I am just hung up on completing this one.  I have created two other dev orgs and still receive the same message. I have confirmed I have the correct PSL and Permission sets; however, I did notice the licenses are not called Analytics Cloud Platform but Einstein Analytics Platform.  

Is there any way to get around this error? I tried searching the community but did not see any resolution to this specific issue.  I realize the name changed back in either June/July 2017 and do not have a dev org created earlier this year.

Thanks!
Karen
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Karen,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we are already working on the same which gets fixed as early as possible.

May I request you please reach out to the trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance for the above issue.

You may reach the trailhead support team at the below email address. Thanks once again for blazing trails on trailhead and making us help trailhead better for everyone.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Karen MezatastaKaren Mezatasta
Hi Nagendra.

Thank you for your response.  I did send an email to trailhead@salesforce.com yesterday and waiting for a response.  Do you know when a fix will be in place?

Thank you again!
Karen