function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Justin MilburnJustin Milburn 

Visualize Your Data module error PARKGGFT

Hello everyone,

I am trying to verify the Trailhead challenge found at https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/steps/visualize-your-data-with-conditional-highlighting-report-charts-and-dashboards?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=prepare-for-your-salesforce-administrator-credential and I keep geting an error when verifying. The error in its netirety is copied below. Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing? I've spun up a new org and gone through the remainder of the module to get the data back in, but I keep getting the same type of error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PARKGGFT
Best Answer chosen by Justin Milburn
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Justin,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Justin,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Hello Nagendra,

I have attempted this challenge twice now, on the Trailhead Playground I have been using for the bulk of my time on the Trailhead, as well as a new Trailhead Playground I generated just for this challenge. I do not have a namespace enabled, and I don't believe there is a batch to be redone here, as the challenge is to create a dashboard.

I have logged out and cleared cache and cookies, then launched a new browser and attempted this again, and I still get the same results, only with yet another new character string at the end: PYWBMKTM. Any further advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

I just attempted this challenge a third time, after signing up for a new Developer Edition org, and I am still getting the same type of response for the system:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GLJYODEP

This has reached the point of impassability, and is affecting my ability to continue progressing on the Trailmix for Admin Certification. Any further insight would immensely helpful.

As an extra piece of detail, I tried Verifying through each step of the process, and the error began generating immediately after I added the Vertical Bar chart to the Sales Rep Win Rates report. Once that particular piece was complete, attempting to verify the challenge resulted in the previously mentioned errors.
I made another attempt on this project with yet another new Playground, and was I was able to complete the project. Thank you for your time.
Michael ZitzMichael Zitz
Hi Justin,
I'm also receiving the same error on this project for the same trailmix. What did you do exactly? Thank you.
I've found that these generic errors are generally caused by a miss on the challenge requirements that hasn't been specifically defined by the Trailhead team. For this challenge, I neglected to set one of the reports to exclude everything not Residential. Once the report filter was updated, the challenge scored correctly.
Kirill CherepanovKirill Cherepanov
I've checked the requirements and noticed that i've missed chart title in 'Report charts' part. Once i've added report chart title 'Sales Rep Win Rates' it passed. 
Monika WilliamsMonika Williams
I didnt understand what everyone meant by "missed a chart title", but now I do. You have to make sure you dont skip over step 4 of Report Charts section in the Visualize data instructions. I totally skipped over that and kept getting that same error as the op, once I added that title, I was able to pass the project.