function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Daniel Watson 21Daniel Watson 21 

QuickAction.QuickActionDefaulsHandler in Lighting Expeireince

Hello Devs!

I spent all yesterday trying to figure out why my QuickAction Apex code was not working in my new instance of Salesforce, only to find this thread here in the stack exchange. The source indicates that the QuickAction features do no apply to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions". So I guess what I am looking for is conformation that this is true, and when it might become supported, or if not true, how to emplement this in my EmailDefualtsLoader implements QuickActionDefaulsHandler {} for Lightning Exp Email action.

Thanks All!
Gulshan KrishnagiriGulshan Krishnagiri
please let me know too.
Daniel Watson 21Daniel Watson 21
Gulshan, I was able to resolve my issue. Not sure if it will apply to what you are trying to resolve. You can set the LEX email fields via Case Actions.

Setup > Object Manager > Case > Buttons, Links and Actions > Email -|
Predefined Field Values > New

If you are looking to autoset the From field, you wont be able to, pragmatically. But you can remove it and add the From Address field, which can be pragmatically set.

For anyone else that happens upon this post and can still answer my initial questions, I would still be interested. So wont be accepting my solution as answer at this time.