function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bareera NoorBareera Noor 

Process Automation Super badge Challenge # 5

I need help with Process Automation Superbadge Challenge # 5.
I cannot get through this challenge. I am keep getting error messages. When I activate the process It gives me following error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. 
First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You Need Approval From Manager.: []

Validation Rule: for high value opportunities. 
Amount  > 100000( this is my validation rule)

I also try this validation rule as well but got the different error:
AND( 
IsClosed = TRUE, 
Amount > 100000, 
Approved__c <> TRUE 
)

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011N000000EJ8H. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

When I Deactivate the process:
I got this error
A new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.

This doesnt make any sense to me because in my ORG I was able to verify the challenge. It did created the Robot Setup Record an also created the Task for the Opprotunity Owner.
Also I am getting this error message i my email
Error element myRule_9_A1 (FlowActionCall).
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information. 
What I am getting this error messages there is something wrong with the Approval Process or the Validation Rule. But I dnt know how to fix this.
One thing I have noticed that When the Opportunity is created with the Stage Negotiation it give me following error in my org.
This is when the Opp stage is Negotiation.
User-added image

User-added image

Here is my Approval Process:
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Best Answer chosen by Bareera Noor
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bareera,

May I suggest you please check with below blog post from the community in order to successfully complete the challenge. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Bareera,

May I suggest you please check with below blog post from the community in order to successfully complete the challenge. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

This was selected as the best answer
Bareera NoorBareera Noor
Thankyou I was able to pass this challenge.
Oliwia StrzelecOliwia Strzelec
Hi All,
I'm stuck on the fifth step of process automation superbadge. After checking the challenge following error occurs: 
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
A Closed Won Opportunity did not successfully either create a Robot Setup record and if it did, then the Date__c was not 180 date from the Opportunity Close Date."
Criteria for creating a Robot Setup and customized logic is shown below.
User-added image
User-added image
I set the Date field in Robot Setup via a formula: [Opportunity].CloseDate + 180. I suppose this formula is causing a problem.
User-added image
Dan_CrippsDan_Cripps
I have the same issue, everything Ive seen suggests it's correct and the reocrd is being created as expected with the date populated. . . .  Help!
Shravan SazShravan Saz
For anyone else encountering this, its the freaking validations- I spent hours on the CloseDate issue as well. If you create an oportunity manually it will create a Robot setup Object, but with the Process Builder you'll get that error. Solution that worked for me:
Make sure you don't have StageName = ISChanged = True as one of the criteria for Robot Setup Obj creation. Only include Opprtunity.StageName = Close/Won.
Francis CrumpFrancis Crump
Thanks Shravan, that worked for me too.
Mahendra ThaluruMahendra Thaluru
Hi Bareera Noor,

I also got same errror when i activate the process builder and de-activate the process builder...What is the solution you was able to pass this challenge.
Please help me Bareera Noor.

Thanks,
Mahendra.

Nicolas Soong 2Nicolas Soong 2
You cannot create a closed won opportunity when not approved but amount is greater than 100,000

I would like some help on solving this issue. I seem to get the criteria correct.
User-added image
Sreehari GedaSreehari Geda
Thanks Shravan Saz, finally it worked with your suggestion.
KnikamKnikam
@Oliwia Strzelec Chnage Assign to Id from [opportunity].AccountId.OwnerId to [opportunity].OwnerId
User-added image

Its work For me.

sky Gongsky Gong
A Closed Won Opportunity did not successfully either create a Robot Setup record and if it did, then the Date__c was not 180 date from the Opportunity Close Date.
Changing the Date__c to formula (Opportunity.closeDate+180) resolve the issue.

Lalitha Sri 9Lalitha Sri 9
i am unable to reslove it