function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Deepika TestDeepika Test 

How to achieve this?Is there any particular permissions in profile present for Case Comment Related list/Validation Rule /Trigger

Once I save the Case comment(Related List of Case Object), I am unable to edit/delete it.

..Please Help..Thanks
Arpit Jain7Arpit Jain7
There is "Edit Case Comment" checkbox in general user permissions on profile which needs to be checked for you to edit or delete case comments created by you. If you want to edit or delete all case comments you will need Modify All permission on Case object.

Let me know for any issues.

Thanks
Arpit

Please mark this answer as SOLVED and BEST ANSWER if it helps you.

Deepika TestDeepika Test
Could you please tell me where to find the general user permissions on profile as I Cannot see any Edit Case Comment  in FLS for 'internal Case Comments' field for Case Object and in profile I am unable to uncheck the 'internal comments' field in Field Permission for profile.Please let me know the path for the same to disable "Edit Case Comment"... Thanks
Arpit Jain7Arpit Jain7
Please follow below steps and you should be good to GO !!

1. Go To Setup --> User Interface --> Enable Enhanced Profile User Interface (Uncheck this checkbox) and Click Save

User-added image

2. Open related profile and then you will see one section General User Permissions. One checkbox "Edit Case Comments" will be there just check that checkbox.

User-added image

Let me know for any issues.

Thanks
Arpit

Please mark this answer as SOLVED and BEST ANSWER if it helps you.