function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ariana JonesAriana Jones 

GHXBFIML: Extend Reports with Dashboards and Apps - Trailhead

Hey,

The org I usually use to complete trailhead challenges is throwing an error when trying to create the dashboard for this module. It suggested I create a new org, which I did and if the same error popped up, post this code, GHXBFIML.

I created all the reports according to the instructions in my old org. Only created reports to generate numbers with viable metrics for the new org. Same error happened both times.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jones,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Ariana JonesAriana Jones
Good Morning! I just created a new Trailhead playground and received a very similar error. Namespace is not enabled. See below for the exact error message. "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KXJPYOFW" I then reopened trailhead and the new playground in a different browser, and received the following error: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: EFQQZPRP " Make It A Great Day!