function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Oleksandra TarianykOleksandra Tarianyk 

Trailhead challenge error: Could not find all of the components in the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App. Please ensure that you have installed the app.

I've install successfully the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App. I saw it in the Installed Packages list, but still have this error on checking challenge. Please, help.
Best Answer chosen by Oleksandra Tarianyk
Saravana Muthu 8Saravana Muthu 8
Hi,

When you install the package it asked you to login. At this point you need to give Trailhead Playground Username and Password.

Steps to get trailhead playground username and password are in the below link

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478 (https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478" target="_parent)

Please reset the password for trailhead playground org and login with that org and install the app.

Now check the challange.

Thanks,
Saravana

All Answers

Hi,

Please logout from trailhead and salesforce and login again and check.

If the issue still exist uninstall the app and install again then check the challange.

Please let me know if it helps.

Please don't forget to mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Saravana
I've already try to do all of it. Even through the incognito mode. But issue still exists.
But there is one more thing. When I start the trailhead playgroung using button Launch
User-added image
I am redirect to link which has my trailhead name. But then after installation Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App using AppExchange I was redirected to the page with the following addres https://eu8.salesforce.com and here in the list of the Installed Packages i saw Data Quality Analysis Dashboards. When I return to the link which has my trailhead name and there go to the setup and try to find Data Quality Analysis Dashboards I do not see it in the list.

So if I'm right I am installing the app into some other playground but not in mine so that is why I cound not complete the challenge? But I still do not understand what I do incorrectly.
Hi,

Yes you are right.You are checking trailhead playground but you are installing in youe dev org. You can click on login to developer edition and check the challange as shown in the image below.

User-added image

Thanks,
Saravana
when i click on login to developer edition i see the following screen
User-added image
Hi,

You cannot use Production or Sandbox org.

You need to use Develope Edition for login. or signup for a new one which is free and check the challange.

Thanks,
Saravana
I don't understand how I can install something into the Developer Edition if I have only one playground in my Salesforce Hands-on Orgs list and it of course marked as default. I don't have any Developer Editions...
I've found that: A Trailhead Playground is actually a Developer Edition (DE) that has been customized with Trailhead-specific bells and whistles.
But I do not understand why I couldn't login to Developer Edition and what does that error message(menthioned above) mean?
Hi,

When you install the package it asked you to login. At this point you need to give Trailhead Playground Username and Password.

Steps to get trailhead playground username and password are in the below link

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478 (https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478" target="_parent)

Please reset the password for trailhead playground org and login with that org and install the app.

Now check the challange.

Thanks,
Saravana
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks a lot. It works!!! I understand my mistake))) I just have been using incorrect username what's why I've been installing the app into incorrect org.
Damian BabbageDamian Babbage
Same error have installed the app, using the trailhead password etc still get the error not all components found.... guess it is just one of those salesforce things that never get fixed 
Mahesh K GeorgeMahesh K George
I am getting the following errors,

Mail from Support : "Some components, such as custom objects, custom report types, and workflow rules, must be activated using the package deploy process, before they are available to your organization."

Warning in Trailhead : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find all of the components in the Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App. Please ensure that you have installed the app."

I am installing to the my same Developer Playground. Validated the username & passwords. Not able to decipher the auto-generated mail from support as I am new to Salesforce. Can anyone share some insights to resolve the same. 
Xander KerasavopoulosXander Kerasavopoulos

The thing that worked for me is replacing the link during the installation. The steps:

1: Login to your trailhead (Note: Change to classic mode)
2: Select Appexchange on the right top where it says 'Trailhead Playground'
3: Find the app, data quality analysis dashboard,  on the app exchange (Note: Make sure you are logged in with your trailhead account by clicking on the profile button at the right top of your screen, next to the heart icon).
4: Click 'Get it now', 'install in production', and go further. 
5: If correct, it now asks you to login again. Login with your credentials. 
6: When you logged in, it should give you a url link like eu.salesforce.com. All you have to do is replace this link with your own trailhead url link. You can find this if you are logged in in your Trailhead environment. It should be something like: brave-goat-......-dev-ed--th-con-app.eu12.visual.force.com

7: Replace the eu.salesforce.com part with the brave-goat.... and press enter. You can now continue the install process and it will install on your trailhead environment. 

Deepthi Nukala 11Deepthi Nukala 11
After trying a lot for sooo long time, I tried in incognitto mode and it worked :)
SuryaCRMSuryaCRM
Changing the URL during intallation worked for me.
Thanks