function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ekanatha PaiEkanatha Pai 

unable to access Custom Object in App Manager "Select Items"

I had deleted a custom object and recreated it with the same name. However, now I am unable to access this Custom Object in App Manager -> New App -> "Select Items" -> "Available Items" list.

How do I solve this? What do I have to do to see this recreated custom object to show in this "Available Items" list?
Best Answer chosen by Ekanatha Pai
jigarshahjigarshah
Have you created a new Tab for the newly created Custom Object? Moreover, if the Tab is already created, you may want to ensure that your Salesforce User Profile has the Visible permissions for the tab.

Another thing you may want to check is that your newly created Tab has been added to the App and the Visible in Lightning Experience checkbox is checked within the App Manager.

Hope that helps.

All Answers

jigarshahjigarshah
Have you created a new Tab for the newly created Custom Object? Moreover, if the Tab is already created, you may want to ensure that your Salesforce User Profile has the Visible permissions for the tab.

Another thing you may want to check is that your newly created Tab has been added to the App and the Visible in Lightning Experience checkbox is checked within the App Manager.

Hope that helps.
This was selected as the best answer
Ekanatha PaiEkanatha Pai
Thanks! I missed this basic step. This resolves the issue!
jigarshahjigarshah
If this,issue is resolved, please mark this thread as solved and answer that best helped you as the best answer.