function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eryn Leigh MillerEryn Leigh Miller 

Trailhead - Can't access the developer site with my username/password?

Hi, I am working through the beginner admin trailhead exercizes and am suddently unable to get into the developer site (not certain if I am using the correct terminology there, but am referring to the fake site where I've been doing the exercizes, in my case: cunning-moose-469438-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com). It will not allow me to login with my salesforce username and password like I had been previously. I can login to salesforce and trailhead with no problem and nothing has changed with my username and password. Would anyone have an idea what the issue could be? Thanks!
Saravana Muthu 8Saravana Muthu 8
Hi,

The fake site is called trailhead playground which is same as dev edition provided by trailhead.

You can reset the password for the trailhead playground like in the below link.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/trailhead_playground_management/units/get-your-trailhead-playground-username-and-password

OR you have an option to login to developer edition on the challange section. You can use playground or dev edition to check the challange.

Please let me know if it helps.

Please don't forget to mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Saravana

Tracy DyeTracy Dye
Having a similar issue.  I just completed a challenge with regular logging in to my trailhead, then tried to do another.  I needed to use the App Exchange to download an app (the salesfore Adoption Dashboard, which has also been a challenge) and it won't recognize my username and password I was just using the in salesforce page. 
Tracy DyeTracy Dye
how do I start a new post? 
Eryn Leigh MillerEryn Leigh Miller
Tracy, mine started working again on it's own. Not sure what was going on. But to start a new post, after searching for topics in the search bar at the top, you can choose Continue to Post if nothing comes up and go from there.