function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Thaddeus Ward 2Thaddeus Ward 2 

Unable to validate Challenge "Activate Session-Based Permission Sets Without Code"

I am getting the error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
'Accounts Temp Access' doesn't exists as a type flow. Check the instructions"
But the flow very much exists.  Any ideas?
Permission flow error screen shot
Best Answer chosen by Thaddeus Ward 2
Gerard Braat 7Gerard Braat 7
Hi Thaddeus, I had the same problem. The solution that worked for me, is to save the flow as a Screen Flow instead of an auto-launched Flow. I think the text in Trailhead needs to updated to make this clear. It says: Save as type "Flow" but not what subtype. Regards, Gerard (Salesforce)
User-added image

All Answers

Gerard Braat 7Gerard Braat 7
Hi Thaddeus, I had the same problem. The solution that worked for me, is to save the flow as a Screen Flow instead of an auto-launched Flow. I think the text in Trailhead needs to updated to make this clear. It says: Save as type "Flow" but not what subtype. Regards, Gerard (Salesforce)
User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Li Li 36Li Li 36
Thank you very much, this works for me.
Thaddeus Ward 2Thaddeus Ward 2
Thank you.  That takes care of it, though it really doesn't make sense that this would be the case.  I suspsect it is an error in the Trailhead checking script.
Ramana Rao GurivelliRamana Rao Gurivelli
I tried in lightning it didn't work, later I tried in classic it worked !!.... strage!! 
Jason_TerlizziJason_Terlizzi
Hi Team, 

These instructions are not clear at all for me. This task has been pretty hard for me. I'm getting the following error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Permission Set 'Temporary Account Edit' is not referenced in the flow 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Any help or screenshots would be great. 

-Jason
Amanda Friedman 4Amanda Friedman 4
I still cannot pass what am I doing wrong? Does the Constant 'TempAccEdit' need  value? My Flow says it needs a start element. 

User-added image

Jess Delz 4Jess Delz 4
I kept getting the same error as well until I realized I had not added a Constant. I dragged a new Constant onto the canvas and made sure it appeared like this and I was able to pass the challenge. constant
Basil DobekBasil Dobek
Thank you Jess, your screen shot helped.  I had missed the underscores in the Value.
Christophe MARTINEAUChristophe MARTINEAU
Thank you for your help... Perfect !
RAVITEJA C 9RAVITEJA C 9
@Jess Delz 4 Thank you, It should work thanks for your inputs.
Iftekhar UddinIftekhar Uddin
Dashboard and Trailhead refresh require before Check Challange. Must go to add Manager->New Resource->Constant to point out the PermissionSet. Took me 3 hours just for this solution. Unbelievable.