function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amanda HaehlAmanda Haehl 

Data Modelling: Create Object Relationship Trail

Hello, I thought I followed all the steps but I am getting and error. The field 'Contact__c' either does not exists on the Offer__c object or it is not lookup relationship. Here is a screenshot of the Fields & Relationships on the Offer Object. Please let me know what I am missing. Thanks! User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Amanda Haehl
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
HI Amanda Haehl,
 check field level security of Contact__c field [open contact__c field >> click on field level security button User-added imageand make sure it will visable to system adminstrator profile]

if your still getting same issue then logout from trailhead, clear browser cache and login again first delete existing Contact__c field and re create it. and validate again,

Thanks
let us know if it helps you

All Answers

HI Amanda Haehl,
 check field level security of Contact__c field [open contact__c field >> click on field level security button User-added imageand make sure it will visable to system adminstrator profile]

if your still getting same issue then logout from trailhead, clear browser cache and login again first delete existing Contact__c field and re create it. and validate again,

Thanks
let us know if it helps you

This was selected as the best answer
Amanda HaehlAmanda Haehl
Thank you! That worked! 
cheers to you :) kindly close your query by choosing best answer if you got your right answer so it can helps others in future
Thanks