function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Erik Ivarsson 16Erik Ivarsson 16 

Trailhead challenge - Create and Edit Lightning Components - font size not working

Hi, 

The problem:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The component is not using the correct font size. Ensure that you added it to the 'Style' section of the component bundle.
"

My current solution: 
campingHeader.cmp
<aura:component>
	<H1>Camping List</H1>
</aura:component>
campingHeader.css (in the bundle)
.THIS {
}
H1.THIS {
    font-size:18pt; 
}
I have probably clicked the "Check challenge" 150 times by now with different "solutions" and changes in my code... 
  • I have tested with a fresh DE org and with a new Trailhead playground. 
  • I have tested with pt and px in the font-size unit
  • I have tested multiple variations of capitalized H1 vs. h1 and spaces here and there 
  • I have cursed more the last day then have done the whole last year... 
Can someone please help me what I am missing? I have tested every solution I could find in the forums but none of them works.. I would just skip this badge unless I needed it for the Platform Developer II certification path.......
Best Answer chosen by Erik Ivarsson 16
Problem solved, you need to have English in the Locale settings at company information (and/or personal settings)... Once I set that the verification passed

All Answers

Sandeep YadavSandeep Yadav
Use 18px instead of 18pt
.THIS{
}
H1.THIS{
      font-size:18px;
}

It works for me
Hi, 
As stated in the description I have already tested back and forth between px and pt.. Still same error message
Problem solved, you need to have English in the Locale settings at company information (and/or personal settings)... Once I set that the verification passed
This was selected as the best answer