function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ben10Ben10 

Custom Lightning Component for Gmail Chrome extension to display Related Accounts (AccountContactRelation)

We are using Lightning Sync for Gmail with the chrome extension. It works great in terms of surfacing the Contact and Account that match the email address being used when viewing/composing an email in Gmail.

However, we are shortly going to be turning on Contacts to Multiple Accounts. I have just tested in sandbox, and the extension does NOT surface any "Related Accounts", ie: it only surfaces the Contact's Direct relationship account, but not any other non-direct related accounts. This is going to annoy a lot of people in my business who are used to using the extension as is, so I would like to have a solution available.

So, I'm thinking the best way to solve this is to develop a custom lightning component that will use to email address being viewed/composed to, to search for any Related Accounts (is would basically search on the AccountContactRelation object). Any thoughts or alternatives?

Does anyone know if there is an appexchange/pre-developed solution out there for this? Tried searching but couldn't find anything. Happy to consider a paid solution.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ben,

As far as I know, there is currently no integration (free or paid) that handles the multi-account-relation...

We have the multi-account-relation enabled and work with Cirrus and Ondigo, but it always only shows the main account, when viewing a contact in the sidebar.

Thanks,
Nagendra