function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicole DriscollNicole Driscoll 

Challenge not yet complete - Process Automation Trailhead - Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.

Hello,

When checking the challenge for https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_intermediate/modules/business_process_automation/units/process_builder, I receive the message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated." My process is active, and as I have only 12 accounts and 20 contacts in my org, I have updated the Shipping address of each Account and verified that all corresponding Contact mailing addresses are updated as expected by the process. I have no orphan contacts, and no accounts with zero contacts. Any idea why i would receive this error? 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Nicole,

May I request you please double check if you have done the same as below.
User-added imageUser-added image
For more information please check with below link which might help you further. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Nicole DriscollNicole Driscoll
Hi Nagendra, Thank you for your reply. I had a criteria that the account ID of the contact match the account ID of the account (which I believe is redundant) and while that didn't prevent the process from executing in my Org, it was apparently a problem for the Challenge. Once I removed that I was able to complete the Challenge. Thanks again, and have a good day! Best, Nicole