function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pooja Gupta 54Pooja Gupta 54 

Unable to import data.

Hi,
I am trying to import the data according to steps mentioned as-
1. From Setup, enter Import Custom Objects in the Quick Find box, then select Import Custom Objects. 2. Click Start the Import Wizard! The Import Wizard appears. 3. Select Position for the type of record you're importing, and click Next. 4. Choose Yes to prevent duplicate position records from being created as a result of this import. Leave the other options as their defaults. 5. Select None for the record owner field. We didn't include a User field in the CSV file to designate record owners. The Import Wizard assigns you as the owner of all new records. 6. Choose the Hiring Manager lookup relationship field so you can link position records with existing User records in the Recruiting app, and click Next. 7. Click Browse and find C:\recruiting\Positions.csv. Click Next. 8. Use the drop-down lists to specify the Salesforce fields that correspond to the columns in your import file. For your convenience, identically matching labels are automatically selected. Click Next. 9. Click Import Now! 10. Click Finish.

I am doing this in my developer org. 1,2,3 steps are ambiguous but I can atleast get to import wiazrd window but I am unable to follow up with step no.4 as there is no YES option available. Also, there is no click next for point 3 and 6. I am getting really confused. Can anybody tell me whether these options are available in Developer org or not.

Thanks in advance.