function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karen WheelerKaren Wheeler 

Trailhead Control Access to the Mobile App Challenge - apps not showing up under connected apps!

I'm trying to complete the Challenge for the Trailhead: Control Access to the Mobile App. None of the mobile apps are showing up as connected which has me at a stalemate. I am wondering if the problem is, my Trailhead is attached to my LinkedIn profile, not my work email. I don't know how to get around this - I have the IOS app on both my ipad and iphone but they are attached to my work.

Any suggestions?
Jess BurghJess Burgh
I'm having a similar issue. I tried installing the app on my Android phone. And my Trailhead is linked to my work email. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!
Karen WheelerKaren Wheeler
Hi Jess,

I ended up clicking on the Need Help with Trailhead icon on the right side of the page and putting in a ticket with support as well. One of the support techs helped me out and added the package for me so I was able to complete the challenge. I'm kind of surprised they don't have it already loaded into the playground...

Good luck!

Best,
Karen