function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dustin FinkleDustin Finkle 

Scrum and Kanban at Salesforce: Issue with scrum workflow question

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/scrum-and-kanban-at-salesforce/units/learn-the-elements-of-the-scrum-workflow

While going through the trail, question 1's answer was incorrect. Currently, the "correct" answer is set at "This is our ordered list of work that can possibly be needed, not all work that is going to be done" but the proper answer is option 3. (I can't view it anymore as it doesn't show the questions with answers after you pass.)

Possible to make this fix?
jigarshahjigarshah
Dustin,

There are 2 types of challeneges on Trailhead
  • Quiz
  • Hands On Challenge
You cannot retake the Quiz i.e. the one with Q&A once it is complete from the same Trailhead account. If you want to retake the quiz, you have already taken, you will need to do so using a new Trailhead account. Since, the points & badges for that quiz are already accumulated, you may not really bother about that while retaking the challenge.

In case it is a Hands On Challenge that you intend to retake, you can do so by clicking the Retake Challenge button at the bottom where the points for that Hands On challenge are listed. Note that, there are no points awarded for retaking a challenge.  

I believe that should help address your query.
Hello.  You misunderstood my post.  The answer is clearly wrong on the quiz and the correct answer needs to be updated.  :) Possible to maket his fix?
Hello, You misunderstood my post. :) The answer is clearly wrong. Possible to update the quiz on your end to the correct answer? Thank you! DUSTIN FINKLE Director of Program Management Customer Success and Adoption | Salesforce Mobile: 415-200-8279 Stay Connected Event Calendar Resources How are we doing?
jigarshahjigarshah
Dustin, If the answer is incorrect, the respective quiz will remain incomplete. Please go to that quiz and mark the appropriate answer and complete the quiz. However, you may not be able to see the  previous incorrect answers for that quiz. You will need to know the module for which you were taking the quiz. Regards, Jigar Shah
Well, I completed the quiz yesterday with the incorrect answer chose (after many attemps) in order to pass and continue. Attached is the question. The correct answer is C but Trailhead thinks that the correct answer is A (which it's not because in the reading, it says "[The Product Backlog] is our ordered list of work that can possibly be needed, not all work that is going to be done." So, are you able to fix it? User-added image
In order to complete the quiz, and after numerous attempts since the answer is incorrect, I already completed the quiz. What I need you to do is change the correct answer from A to C. Currently, Trailhead thinks the correct answer is A; however, the reading states "[The Product Backlog] is our ordered list of work that can possibly be needed, not all work that is going to be done." And the correct answer is actually C. Can you fix? DUSTIN FINKLE Director of Program Management Customer Success and Adoption | Salesforce Mobile: 415-200-8279 Stay Connected Event Calendar Resources How are we doing?
jigarshahjigarshah
Dustin,

You will need to reach out to the Trailhead Support team by sending them an email at trailhead@salesforce.com explaining the details of the wrong answer.

Morevoer, you could also use the Submit Feedback section within your Trailhead account to submit your feedback. Refer  to highlighted section in the snapshot below.
Submit Feedback Trailhead

jigarshahjigarshah
Dustin,

Please close this thread if this issue has been resolved for you.
I wish I knew how to close this thread!  I emailed Trailhead Support so just waiting to hear there.  Thanks for your assistance!
I wish I knew how to close the thread. :) I emailed Trailhead Support so waiting to hear there. Thanks for your assistance! DUSTIN FINKLE Director of Program Management Customer Success and Adoption | Salesforce Mobile: 415-200-8279 Stay Connected Event Calendar Resources How are we doing?