function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion

inputrichtext not displaying the layout needed

Hi,

I am using the lightning:inputrichtext, but nable to get thye layout as I am looking for
<lightning:inputRichText class="slds-input" aura:id="nam" value="{!v.orr.Message__c}" />
Here is the layout that I am looking for. The Font Family will have list of fonts and the Words should give the count of characters. Can someone help me on this 
User-added image
srlawr uksrlawr uk
So are you not getting any fonts, and the word counter is not working?

That is odd. Do you have any script blockers or ad blockers on your browser that could be interfeering in the way the text editor loads? Maybe refresh the cache in your browser too? Do you have any other script libraries you are pulling into the page/component like JQuery etc.

The lightning:inputRichText is only in Beta still, so Salesforce are not guaranteeing it works right. You should have

Arial, Courier, Garamond, Salesforce Sans, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Verdana

In the font drop down....

Hi srlawr,When I use inputrich text, the layout I get is similar to the one below. But I am looking for the layout as in the question. I am looking for the word count to be added too.

User-added image

Yes, since that is beta version, I am looking for any othewr option that could get me what I am expecting